Properties and actions:
Rosinol contains up to 90% Anethole. Anethole is absorbed by the stomach, and mostly excreted via the lungs.
Rosinol activates secretolytic and secretomotor activities of respiratory mucosa and improves ciliary movement.
Rosinol contains the most effective dose of Anise oil needed to liquefy the viscid bronchial secretions and enhances the mucociliary expectoration.
Rosinol has antiseptic and spasmolytic effects, which help to relieve symptoms of respiratory catarrh and bronchitis.
- Acute productive cough
- Chronic bronchitis and tracheitis
- Bronchial asthma and spasmodic cough
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician; 1-2 capsules 3 times/day
- First and second trimesters of pregnancy
- None reported within the therapeutic dose
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
- Anise oil 100 mg
20 capsules in 2 blisters
Precautions / Drug interactions:
- No special precautions or drug interactions