Properties and actions:
kingosan improves the microcirculation and promotes the revascularization of is chemic.
kingosan diminishes platelet activity and in activates the platelet activating factor (PAF) through competitive interaction with the PAF membrane receptors. the antioxidant activity of kingosan is mediated by Ginko & ginger
content and greatly reduces oxidative metabolism in cerbral neurons by scavenging free radicals scavenging activity and improve cerebral blood flow.
kingosan acts as a memory-enhancer because it modifies the concentration of neurotransmitters and anti-motion sickness effect through central and peripheral actions exerted by its Ginger content .
- Dietary supplement to improve cerebral function
- 1 capsule daily before meals or as physician's prescription.
- Non reported.
Pregnancy & lactation:
- Not to be used during pregnancy , lactation.
Each hard gelatin capsule contains:
- Ginger root powder extract ............... 100g ( standardized to contain N.L.T 5%Gingeroles)
- Ginkgo biloba leaves powder extract ............... 60mg (standardized to contain 24.5% ginko flavon-gycosides).
Precautions/ drug interactions:
- Caution in patients on anticoagulants or anti- platelet medication.
- Concomitant administration with nifedipine (calcium channel blocher)is avoided.
- Hypersensitivity to Ginkgo or Ginger extracts.
- In higher doses slight gastrointestinal symptoms, Headache or skin reaction may occur.
- Not to be used in hypertensive and diabetic patients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
30 capsules in 3 strips Alum/ PVC.PVDE with inner insert.
keep at tempreture not exceeding 30 c in dry place.