Menopausal Symptoms Relief
Properties and actions:
Fiminosan is a hormone free alternative to estrogen replacement therapy to treat hot flushes, sweating, headache, nervousness, palpitation, sleep disturbances, and other symptoms of ovarian insufficiency that are especially common in perimeno-pausal and menopausal women. Fiminosan exerts selective estrogen receptor modulatory activity on the hypothalamus and the anterior pituitary gland and thereby influences ovarian function and the neurotransmitters’ levels hence has an antidepressant effect and improves the psychic, vegetative and partially somatic disturbances that result from the changes to the hormonal levels during menopause.
- Climacteric complaints
- Post operative manifestations of ovarian insufficiency e.g. following bilateral oophorectomy
- Support for hormonal therapy
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician; 1 tablet 2 times/day. No immediate effect of Fiminosan is expected, but after approximately 4-6 weeks of treatment
- There are no restrictions on the use of Fiminosan and it has an excellent tolerance
- None reported.
- Fiminosan has no carcinogenic effects. occasionally slight GIT discomfort may occur
Each tablet contains:
- Cimicifuga racemosa dry extract 20 mg (Standardized to contain minimum 2.5% triterpeneglycosides.)
30 tablets in 3 blisters
Precautions / Drug interactions:
- No specific precautions or drug interactions known.